|Pad Thai Noodles Set|
Rice Noodles 70 g
Pad Thai Sauce 75 g
- Put rice noodles in boiling water (100 c) for 7 minutes and drain well.
- Put rice noodles in cold water for 1 minute and drain well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add shrimps and cook for 1 minute. Pour egg and scramble for 1 minute.
- Add soaked rice noodles and Pad Thai sauce cook for 3 minutes,if noodles are still hard add some water and cook until noodles are tender.
- Add bean sprout and Chinese chive, cook well and remove from heat.
Chinese chives can be changed to spring onion and Bean Sprouts to French bean or sliced Cabbage.
Due to bean Sprouts will absorb Pad Thai sauce as well, too much add bean sprouts taste of Pad Thai will fade.