Minced chicken breast
Sweet & sour sauce
Sriracha chilli sauce
A pinch of salt & black pepper powder
- Heat oil in a pan until it’s hot and add garlic, onion and minced chicken, Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add chili oil and tomato, cook for another minute.
- Add sweet & sour sauce, chili sauce, salt and pepper, stir well.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Put fried egg on a plate, spoon the chicken with sauce on top of fried egg and decorate with a sprig of coriander leaves
Its taste better with crispy fried egg
To get crispy fried egg, just use wok and add a lot of oil.