Sliced straw mushroom
Stir fry sauce
A pinch of salt & black pepper powder
- Blanch broccoli and carrot in boiling water. Then cool down in iced water.
- Heat oil in a pan until it’s hot then adds garlic, shallot and red chilli. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add water and stir fry sauce, stir well
- Add blanched broccoli, carrot and mushroom, salt and pepper, cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and serve on a plate.
if straw mushroom is not available, you can use button mushroom.
Add a pinch of salt in water during blanching to get bright colour.