A Pinch of black pepper powder
- Marinate beef with oyster sauce, sesame oil and corn flour. Keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Blanch Chinese kale with boiling water and cool down in iced water
Heat oil in a pan until it’s hot and add garlic, stir for 1 minute
- Add beef and sesame oil cook for 3 minutes add stock and oyster sauce, stir well.
- Add Chinese kale cook for 1 minute
- Remove the pan from heat and serve on plate.
Add a pinch of salt in water during blanching to get bright colour.
To get tender beef don't overcook it.