All purpose wheat flour
Red bell pepper
Yellow bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Black pepper sauce
- Dust fish sliced with wheat flour and deep fried until fully cooked
- Heat oil in a pan until it’s hot and add onion. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers cook for 2 minutes
- Add black pepper sauce, and fried fish stir well
- Remove the pan from heat and serve on plate.
To get crispy fish you can ad a pinch of baking powder and salt in to wheat flour
For thicker coating fish, It can be cooked twice by put in the water and dip on wheat flour again